Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Tearsheets | Media Kit | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Local men get residents out of burning building

Apartment blaze continues busy stretch for fire department

February 1, 2014
By PETER CROWLEY - Managing Editor (pcrowley@adirondackdailyenterprise.com) , Adirondack Daily Enterprise

SARANAC LAKE - A sunny Winter Carnival day was darkened late this morning when a third-floor apartment burned on Bloomingdale Avenue above the No. 1 Chinese Restaurant.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web