Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Tearsheets | Media Kit | All Access E-Edition | Routes | Home RSS
 
 
 

Electrocuted

November 12, 2012
Adirondack Daily Enterprise
A squirrel was electrocuted after it got too close to this transformer behind the J.C. Penney building on Broadway in Saranac Lake at about 9:54 a.m. Friday. The animal triggered what was reported to the Saranac Lake Volunteer Fire Department as a small explosion. The fire department sent one truck and seven members to the scene. Power was lost to several nearby buildings but was later restored by National Grid crews. Firefighters were back in service by 10:21 p.m.
(Enterprise photo — Chris Knight)
 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web