Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Tearsheets | Media Kit | All Access E-Edition | Routes | Photos | Home RSS

Enhanced drivers license — a smart way to travel

March 19, 2011
By Dave Werner, Franklin County Traffic Safety Board,

Living in upstate New York has many advantages, including a short jaunt to Canada for lunch, shopping or entertainment. But for the past couple of years, re-entry into the United States from Canada has required a passport, a U.S. Passport Card, a NEXUS card or an Enhanced Driver's License (EDL). If you are under 16 years old - or under 19 and traveling with a school, religious or other youth group - a birth certificate is acceptable.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web